Chocolate is one of the most difficult products for measuring viscosity, because is known for creeping sensation of chocolate around the spindle.
The best instrument to measure the viscosity of the chocolate is Brookfield Rheometer DV3T.
This instrument is beneficial in many ways and very easy to use.
The all in one tool have:
– 7-inch full color touch screen display
– displayed info
– built-in math models
– enhanced security
– built-in options
– analyze characteristics
– USB PC interface
– internal data storage: 150 MB
– integrated temperature control
– built-in RTD temperature probe
– accuracy:+/- 1.0% of range
– repeatability :+/- 0.2%
If you would like to find out more details about this instrument please click the link below:
picture from styleshop