About this guide
This On-Line Sales and Technical Guide is to try to bridge the gap between Sales Catalogue and a Technical Manual to help you choose the right viscometer for your requirements.
The contents of this guide includes:
- Advice on selecting appropriate viscometer
- A wide range of viscometer applications
- Recommended practice for calibration of Rotary viscometers
- Recommended practice for calibration of flow cups
- Recommended practice for the calibration of the Cone and Plate
- Formula for flow cups including BS 3900 (1971) ISO/DIN Ford ASTM D1200
- All calibration oils supplied are traceable to National Bureau of Standards NIST and have a accuracy of + – 0.2%
We hope you find this on-line guide useful but if you have any questions or if you would like to see additional information in future additions, please contact us.