Several factors contribute to the stable environment:
- Non-fluctuating temperature control.
- Small sample volume and insulated sample chamber which reduces temperature gradients within the sample.
- The rotating spindle, which acts as a built-in stirring device.
- The test procedure is quite straightforward. Once familiar with the system, unskilled operators can easily produce accurate, reproducible data.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides control of sample temperature up to +300°C
- Programmable Controller offers single set point or up to 10 programmable set points. Temperature ramping between set points is possible if used with RheocalcT Software
- Supplied with reusable stainless steel sample container and five disposable aluminum sample chambers
- Outputs: 0-4 Vdc for chart recorder; RS-232 for use with DV3T and/or RheocalcT
DISPOSABLE SPINDLE/CHAMBERS OPTION
Disposable sample chamber with Disposable Spindle SC4-27D* is ideal for asphalts or any difficult-to-clean material. Requires special adapter (SC4-DSY).
*Optional SC4-27D is available in quantities of 100, (SC4-27D-100).
The Thermosel is also available to purchase with an EZ-Lock spindle couple system. This option allows spindles to be quickly attached and removed, and may also help prevent against damage that can occur from frequent spindle changes or multiple users. Please contact Brookfield or an authorized dealer for additional details and part numbers.
Existing Thermosels can also be retrofitted. Please contact Brookfield or an authorized dealer for details and part numbers.
**Note: The EZ-Lock option must be purchased for use with all “EXTRA” series Viscometers/Rheometers as well as all other instruments that have an EZ-Lock spindle coupling system.